With graduate students from the United States, Latin America, and Spain, the graduate program brings together dedicated students with diverse backgrounds and professional and academic experiences.
- All of our Spanish graduate courses at University of North Carolina Wilmington are taught in the evenings or asynchronously online which allows us to serve traditional as well as non-traditional students.
- We offer a number of teaching assistantships and tuition scholarships to incoming students on a competitive basis.
- Professional Accounting Research
- Current Topics in Nonprofit Organization Accounting
- Federal Tax Research
- Corporate Taxation
- Advanced Topics in Taxation
- International Management and Strategy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Language Studies Languages View 3468 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of North Carolina Wilmington and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- An application for graduate admission.
- Official transcripts of all college work (undergraduate and graduate, including US and foreign institutions).
- Three letters of recommendation, with at least one from a professor familiar with candidate’s academic performance.
- Two speaking samples, one in English and one in Spanish, in which the applicant introduces her/himself and describes a meaningful cultural experience.
- A 500-word written statement in English describing career goals after completion of the M.A.
- A 500-word writing sample in Spanish in which the applicant states and defends an opinion.
International18548 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18548 USD per year during 12 months.
National18548 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18548 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State4720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4720 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Wilmington
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.