Students in the MA in Community and Teacher Leaders program create connections between communities and schools in an effort to form partnerships that benefit all members of the neighborhood, including students, teachers, parents/guardians, and families. Graduates are intuitive and sensitive to how identity, socioeconomic status, geographical location, and individual circumstances impact youth, educators, and neighborhoods.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Education as Social Institution
- Power, Communities and Change
- Digital Literacy: Learning and Leadership
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesTeaching View 1044 other Masters in Teaching in United States
- Official transcripts are required from all colleges and universities attended. Official transcripts and examination scores must be sent electronically or mailed in sealed envelopes from the sending college or institution.
- The $30 application fee is payable by mail (check or money order), online (debit or credit card) or in person (cash, check, money order, debit or credit card).
- If you are a Permanent Resident of the United States, provide a clear copy of your Permanent Resident card.
International808 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 808 USD per credit and a duration of 15 months.
National808 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 808 USD per credit and a duration of 15 months.
In-State404 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 404 USD per credit and a duration of 15 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.