The program is designed to prepare individuals to advance as leaders in a wide variety of healthcare organizations. Graduates have the marketable skills to position themselves for advancement.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Healthcare Policy, Law & Politics
- Managing Healthcare Information Systems
- Performance Improvement & Quality Management in Healthcare
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesHealth Sciences View 213 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Apply online for free
- All applicants must submit official transcripts of all undergraduate course work and graduate course work, if applicable.
- Official test scores applicable to the program of choice should be requested from ETS (GMAT, GRE) or the Psychology Corporation (MAT) and sent directly to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
- Certain programs require additional materials to be submitted and an interview with the Program Director.
International890 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 890 USD per credit and a duration of .
National890 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 890 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.