The Health Services Administration program at Robert Morris University is designed to prepare individuals to advance as leaders in a wide variety of healthcare organizations. Graduates have the marketable skills to position themselves for advancement.
- Healthcare Policy, Law & Politics
- Managing Healthcare Information Systems
- Performance Improvement & Quality Management in Healthcare
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHealth Administration Health Sciences Health Informatics View 97 other Masters in Health Informatics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All applicants must submit official transcripts of all undergraduate course work and graduate course work, if applicable.
- Official transcripts from all schools attended, whether or not some of the work is shown as advanced standing on your transcripts, must also be sent to the Office of Graduate Admissions.
- Robert Morris University offers over 20 graduate degrees, six doctoral programs, and a wide menu of certificates, certifications, and endorsements. Each program has their own unique admissions criteria and credentials to be submitted.
International27900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 930 USD per credit during 12 months.
National27900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 930 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.