With jobs for analytics professionals projected to grow by 14% in the next decade, you can capitalize on the growing need for qualified management analysts with the MBA in Business Analytics online program from the University of North Carolina Wilmington.
- In this 100% online, MBA in Business Analytics degree program at University of North Carolina Wilmington, you will also deepen your knowledge in general business operational areas including business law, accounting, information analysis, business analysis, operations management, economics, corporate finance, marketing, strategic management, and more. Take the next step in your career by completing your MBA in as few as 12 months.
- Descriptive Analytics
- Prescriptive Analytics
- Predictive Analytics
- Case Studies in Business Analytics
- Corporate Finance
- Strategic Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Business Information Systems Machine Learning View 227 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of North Carolina Wilmington and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Minimum of two years of professional work experience
- Resume and cover letter (statement of interest) indicating how your background has prepared you for the MBA program
- Two letters of recommendation
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better in undergraduate work. Applicants with an undergraduate GPA below 3.0 must demonstrate professional experience/advancement that shows progression since graduation and indicates how they will contribute to the program
- A GMAT score above 500 or an equivalent GRE
International45771 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45771 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National45771 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45771 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
In-State18113 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18113 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.