Rigorous training in systems analysis and design, software development, database and network management, project management, information security and business intelligence enables students to pursue a wide range of career options and think strategically about selecting, deploying and utilizing information technology for competitive advantage.
MSIS students benefit from a distinctive mentoring program that pairs students with alumni mentors. Students make valuable professional connections and learn about information systems beyond the classroom through active student clubs. Students also have the opportunity to collaborate with nationally ranked research faculty who continually discover and analyze the best practices in information systems management. The program accomodates students with undergraduate degrees in IS, business, and computer science, as well as students with undergraduate degrees outside business and IS.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Management Information Systems
- Applications of Programming for Business Solutions
- Information Systems Analysis
- Database Management Systems
- Information Systems Design
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences View 448 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All students must meet course requirements in mathematics, general business and IS. Students must complete a minimum of 30 credit hours beyond the general business core. Students with a B.S.B.A. with an emphasis in IS or a B.S. in IS from an AACSB accredited institution may, at the student's discretion, substitute two electives for Inf Sys 5800 and Inf Sys 6805. Other courses may be waived with appropriate undergraduate course work.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1228 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1228 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1228 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1228 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
In-State500 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 500 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.