The MAHG faculty guide students in developing and completing original capstone projects such as MA theses, internships, and special projects that prepare them for success in professional advancement. Furthermore, the significant public engagement opportunities that the MAHG program offers support Stockton University’s mission to develop engaged and effective citizens, both locally and globally.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Rescuers and Bystanders
- Holocaust and Genocide Education
- The History of the Holocaust
- The History of the Genocide
- Holocaust and the American Experience
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Fully structured
- Exams and graduation only
- Proactive tutoring and support
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies View 21 other Masters in Area & Cultural Studies in United States
- Application Fee: $50 (non-refundable), submitted with your online application
- Graduate application essay
- Three current letters of recommendation sent electronically via the Discover Stockton Application
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended (including Stockton) showing a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher mailed or dropped off directly to the Office of Graduate Studies.
International961 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 961 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National961 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 961 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State624 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 624 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.