The curriculum consists of two parts: 1) core and 2) specialization course work. Core curriculum refers to required courses that provide students with fundamental knowledge and skills. Building on the core foundation, the specialization course work allows students the opportunity to select electives to acquire more in-depth knowledge and skills in the students’ specific areas of interest.To satisfy the requirements for the master’s degree, in addition to the course work, students must complete one of the following program options: thesis, project, or comprehensive examination.The program is accessible to day and evening students and lends itself to full- and part-time study.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Software Engineering
- Operating Systems
- Computer Architecture
- Telecommunications and Networking
- Analysis of Algorithms
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesComputer Sciences View 787 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
- Baccalaureate degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline from an accredited institution
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.0 (4.0 scale). However, in some cases, if the GRE score is above the minimum desired score, a GPA lower than 3.0 can be considered for full/conditional admission.
- Where applicable, Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score of 80 or above or equivalent IELTS score is recommended.
- On the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) general test, the desired scores are a quantitative reasoning score of 155 or above, a verbal reasoning score of 145 or above, and analytical writing score 3.0 or above.
- Completion of deficiency course work, if conditional admission is granted.
International725 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 725 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National725 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 725 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State320 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 320 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.