The program places emphasis on strategic IT applications and development of project management, teamwork, and communication competencies. It is designed to build upon business experiences to prepare graduates for leadership roles such as CIO, IT manager, senior business systems analyst, senior database administrator, and project manager.
The Business Information Systems program from the University of Arkansas at Little Rock can be customized to meet varying goals for those with or without previous technology or business coursework. The goal of the program is to position graduates for advancement in the IT field.
- Convenient evening classes on the UALR campus.
- Course offerings each semester including summer.
- Program entrance any semester.
- Networking opportunities with other career professionals in the program.
- Instruction by highly qualified doctoral-level faculty with extensive experience in the IT field.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting for Managerial Decision-Making
- Integrated Business Applications for Decision Making
- Advanced Data Management Systems
- Systems Analysis and Design Methods
- Advanced Business Communications
- Cloud-based Business Intelligence
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Information Systems View 148 other Masters in Business Information Systems in United States
- Official transcripts from ALL previously attended colleges and universities
- International students must have their transcripts articulated. Transcripts that have not been articulated can be submitted for the application process; however, before registering for classes, the transcript must be articulated and submitted to the Graduate School.
- Proof of grade point average of at least 2.7 on a 4.00 scale, including post-baccalaureate hours
- Official standardized test scores taken in the last 5 years, if required by the prospective program
- $40 application fee
- A copy of your government-issued photo ID
- Proof of 2 MMR vaccines.
International14648 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14648 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National14648 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14648 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State6524 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6524 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.