The Organisational Psychology and Education Management programme from Lingnan University will cover management topics from primary school to higher education, which makes it an apt choice of further study for individuals who are currently in, or aspire to play, a leadership role in their respective teaching environment.
Putting together a balanced mix of practicum and theory, the programme is carefully curated for, but not limited to, managers, senior teachers, subject panel heads, principals and administrators from all levels of education institutions. Full-time working students can opt for the weekend mode, which comprises 8-hour full-day learning on Saturdays and occasional Sunday classes.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Globalisation, Policy and Society
- Organisational Psychology
- Research Methods in Work Psychology
- Coaching and Counselling in the Workplace
- Internationalization and Quality Management in Higher Education
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Educational Psychology View 39 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Hong Kong (SAR)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Identity card, passport, or travel document
- Proof of English language proficiency (IELTS or TOEFL), if needed [Applicants may submit results of CET-6 as supplementary information]
- Graduation certificates/ Bachelor's degree certificate
International19353 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19353 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National19353 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 19353 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.