For creative professionals with an interior design undergraduate degree, the Post Professional Interior Architecture program of Endicott College program focuses on developing ability, knowledge, and applicability to:
- Global design issues
- Human behavior
- Occupant comfort
- Contribution to the built environment
- Strengthen your skills in critical thinking, design mastery, evidence-based research, and visual and oral communication.
- 37-credit program for those working in the design field
- Portfolio required to apply
- Integration of theory and practice through required coursework in interior design firm management and graduate student forums
- Application of design research, theory, and technology to professional practice
- Personal advising
- Networking opportunities
Upon completion of the program, students will:
- Assimilate highly technical, theoretical, and sophisticated problem solving methods in the development of the design of interior environments
- Research, understand, and demonstrate the role and impact upon society that emerging design theories and technologies have on complex interior environments
- Assess and synthesize project needs and strategies to operate in and communicate within a collaborative and integrated mode with other design specialist and related professions
- Develop and advance current design principles, theories and academic research, and demonstrate a contribution to design practice, education, and society
- Develop an understanding, application and specifying furniture, fixtures, finish materials, and environmental systems, controls and regulations to maximize occupant health, welfare, and comfort within interior environments
- Develop a global perspective for design including an understanding and application of sustainable strategies that enhance users and planet earth
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Theory and Criticism
- Advanced Interior Environment Studio
- Psychology of Place
- Art and Science of Interior Lighting
- Design Dynamics
- Furniture Design History
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Interior Design View 372 other Masters in Architecture in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Non-refundable $50.00 application fee. Application fee waived for veteran and military students
- Two letters of recommendation (one academic reference and one professional reference)
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary academic work sent directly from the institution(s) including confirmation of undergraduate degree, date confirmed, and any other graduate work
- Essay of 250-500 words on career goals and motivation for graduate study
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for all students whose native language is not English. Endicott also accepts IELTS scores
- Design portfolio required with a minimum of 15 pieces of design work
International29600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 USD per credit during 12 months.
National29600 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 800 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Beverly
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.