Get the preparation you need to be an instructional leader in your school through tailored coursework on child development, curriculum and instruction, assessment and planning, and the use of technology. Gain a data-based approach to teaching elementary school in Massachusetts.
Utilizing the Massachusetts Curriculum Frameworks built on the Common Core and Next Generation Standards, you will learn how to support children’s academic, social, and emotional needs through evidence-based practice. The Elementary Education program of Endicott College also feature extensive field experience to help bridge the gap between research and practice.
Upon graduation, you will be eligible to earn an initial license from the Massachusetts Department of Elementary and Secondary Education in Elementary Education (1-6).
Upon completion of this program, students will:
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise
- Design high quality instruction, including authentic and meaningful student assessments
- Analyze student performance and growth data and to use this data to improve instruction and practice
- Teach all students through instructional practices that establish high expectations, a safe and effective classroom environment, and cultural proficiency.
- Promote the learning and growth of all students through effective partnerships with families, caregivers, community members, and organizations.
- Ensure the learning and growth of all students through ethical, culturally proficient, skilled, and collaborative practice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Child and Adolescent Development
- Sheltered English Immersion
- Data Literacy
- Strategies for Classroom Management
- Humanities Methods in Early Childhood and Elementary Education
- Curriculum and Assessment in Practice: Elementary Education
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Educational Psychology Early Childhood Education View 291 other Masters in Educational Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Non-refundable $50.00 application fee. Application fee waived for veteran and military students.
- Two letters of recommendation (one academic reference and one professional reference).
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary academic work sent directly from the institution(s) including confirmation of undergraduate degree, date confirmed, and any other graduate work.
- Essay of 250-500 words on career goals and motivation for graduate study.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for all students whose native language is not English. Endicott also accepts an IELTS score.
- Interview with the program director (only required for some programs)
- All admissions requirements must be satisfied in order to be formally accepted in a degree program. Students must be formally admitted to a program before the completion of six Endicott credits.
International530 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 530 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National530 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 530 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.