The Early Childhood Education program of Endicott College prepares early childhood educators to be instructional leaders by providing extensive coursework and background in child development, developmentally appropriate curriculum and instruction, and tailored field experiences. Our programs feature relevant and recent research in the field of education highlighting the importance of evidence-based instructional practice and data-based decision making. Our focus on the whole child throughout each course prepares teachers to consider the child’s optimum health and development.
Upon completion of the educational studies concentration program, students will:
- Demonstrate the critical inquiry and analysis skills needed to engage constructively in intellectual discourse within the discipline.
- Communicate effectively in written form following the academic conventions of the discipline.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the field of education including the areas of historic and current trends, assessment, special needs, psychology and technology.
- Apply their learning to multiple field experiences in a variety of educational settings.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Approaches to Secondary Education
- Children with Special Needs
- Topics in Education
- Literature for Children
- Strategies of Teaching Early Childhood Curriculum
- Early Childhood Numeracy
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Educational Psychology Early Childhood Education View 291 other Masters in Educational Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed graduate application and non-refundable $50 application fee (check made payable to Endicott College). Application fee waived for Endicott Alumni and veteran & military students.
- Please include two letters of recommendation: one academic reference and one professional reference is desired.
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary academic work should be sent directly from the institution(s) including confirmation of undergraduate degree, date confirmed, and any other graduate work.
- Please include an essay of 250-500 words on career goals and motivation for graduate study.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for all students whose native language is not English. Endicott also accepts an IELTS score of 6.0 or better.
- Interview with program director/dean.
International530 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 530 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
National530 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 530 USD per credit and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.