The Nursing Administration program of Endicott College allows students to better prepare for opportunities at management and executive levels. Possible settings for health care nursing administration careers include:
- Hospital organizations
- Long-term health care facilities
- Community service
- Patient services including governmental agencies regulatory bodies
Courses focus on: administration and management in nursing; delivery of patient care; legal, regulatory, and ethical issues; health care economics; health care environment; and professional practice. Learn analytic, financial, and evaluation skills.
An internship provides the opportunity to integrate knowledge and experience within an administrative environment with a nursing leader. Internship placements are arranged individually through the School of Nursing with your career goals in mind. A capstone project covers the essence, evidence, and excellence of the American Nurses Association competencies.
Upon completion of the program, students will:
- Demonstrate a repertoire of skills and strategies for a nurse's role as an effective leader within an organization
- Synthesize nursing knowledge and experience within a conceptual framework for advanced nursing practice
- Function as a nurse leader in the conduct and application of research
- Collaborate and communicate to establish and maintain a professional work environment
- Engage in continuous life-long learning and scholarship
- Integrate ethical, legal and professional standards of practice from the perspective of a nursing role specialty
- Foster sensitivity to the individual's connectedness to the human and global community that will enhance the provision of care among diverse ethnic and cultural populations
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Nurse as the Administrator
- Organization and Structure of Nursing Leadership
- Administration: Practice and Quality Outcomes
- Internship in Administrator Role
- Contemporary Issues and Trends in Advanced Nursing Practice
- Role Development Within Professional Organizations
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesNursing View 691 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Non-refundable $50.00 application fee. Application fee waived for veteran and military students
- Two letters of recommendation (one academic reference and one professional reference)
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary academic work sent directly from the institution(s) including confirmation of undergraduate degree, date confirmed, and any other graduate work
- Essay of 250-500 words on career goals and motivation for graduate study;
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for all students whose native language is not English. Endicott also accepts IELTS scores
- GPA greater than or equal to 3.25
- Photocopy of Registered Nurse License verification, which must be current and unrestricted
- A basic statistics course is required of all students
- Resume and/or curriculum vitae
International18040 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 820 USD per credit during 18 months.
National18040 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 820 USD per credit during 18 months.
Living costs for Beverly
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.