Students are trained on the assessment, treatment plan development, implementation, follow-up, and practice management of orthotic and prosthetic care.
The MS in Orthotics and Prosthetics is offered through a unique collaborative partnership between Concordia University, St. Paul and Century College. CSP and Century College representatives work closely to ensure a high-quality student experience that meets the educational needs of the orthotics and prosthetics industry.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Ethics and Compliance in Orthotics and Prosthetics
- Research Methods
- Epidemiological Statistical Analysis
- Orthotic and Prosthetic Practice Management
- Clinical Considerations of Lower Extremity Orthotic Management
- Clinical Considerations of Trans-Tibial Prosthetic Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesDentistry View 98 other Masters in Dentistry in United States
- Online Application: Create an account and submit our online application. Once submitted, you can follow your application process through the application portal.
- Official College Transcripts: Submit official transcripts from an accreditor that is recognized by the US Department of Education stating the conferral of the Bachelor’s degree or higher with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 based on a 4.0 system.
- Personal Statement
International515 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 515 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National515 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 515 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.