Areas of Study
The Instructional Technology program of the Georgia Southern University can be tailored to meet the needs of technology specialists and instructional designers in designers in schools, and school districts.
For applicants who are currently certified to teach in Georgia P-12 Schools and are seeking to add another area of Instructional Technology or Media Specialist certification, we offer three degree options:
- Master of Education in Instructional Technology – Instructional Technology
- Master of Education in Instructional Technology – School Library Media
- Master of Education in Instructional Technology – Dual Certification (Instructional Technology and School Library Media)
For applicants who are not certified educators and wish to pursue initial certification as a Media Specialist, we offer the following degree option:
- Master of Education in Instructional Technology – School Library Media (for those interested in initial school library media certification)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Instructional Design
- Visionary Leadership in Instructional Technology
- Selection and Development of Digital Tools and Resources
- Information Fluency and Inquiry Learning
- Digital Learning Environments
- Technology-Based Assessment and Data Analysis
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Technology Management View 64 other Masters in Technology Management in United States
- Complete requirements for a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- For admission into the Instructional Technology concentration or the Dual Certification concentration, candidates must possess or be eligible for a renewable Georgia level four or higher Induction, Professional, Advanced Professional, or Lead Professional teaching certificate, leadership certificate, service field certificate, or Life certificate; or possess an equivalent out-of-state level four or higher certificate.
- Present a cumulative 2.50 (4.0 scale) GPA or higher on all undergraduate and graduate work combined.
- Submit a completed “Disclosure and Affirmation Form” that addresses misconduct disclosure, criminal background check, the Code of Ethics for Educators, and tort liability insurance.
International358 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 358 USD per credit during 12 months.
National358 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 358 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.