Offered through our College of Adult and Graduate Studies, the program is designed to address many of the issues faced by educators in the public and private sectors alike.
- The primary aim of the online Educational Leadership program at Colorado Christian University and curriculum is to provide a tangible framework of leadership skills that prepare program participants for the challenges faced by school administrators in the 21st century.
- Graduates who complete all requirements of the Master of Education in Educational Leadership (licensing) program may apply to the Colorado Department of Education for a principal license.
- Principles of Effective Educational Leadership
- Organizational Culture in Academic Settings
- Applications of Data in Decision Making
- Action Research Methods
- Management of Educational Settings
- Budget and Finance Management
- Human Resource Leadership
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Management Studies Educational Leadership View 152 other Masters in Educational Leadership in United States
Applicants with an undergraduate grade point average between 2.0 and 2.49 will be admitted on a conditional admit (CAD) basis for the first semester.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Complete the graduate admission application online.
- Submit your resume or Curriculum Vitae through the online application process.
- Minimum two years teaching experience; may be in a public, charter, or private school.
- Submit your program-specific essay through the online application process.
- Provide your enrollment counselor with a copy of your state-issued driver's license or a state-issued identification card.
- Submit an official transcript that reflects a bachelor’s or master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- A minimum undergraduate grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Obtain one professional recommendation. Download CCU's Letter of Recommendation form (PDF) and mail it as soon as possible to the person(s) you would like to complete it on your behalf.
- Complete an educational leadership admission interview with M.Ed. in Educational Leadership program personnel.
Minimum two years teaching experience.
International10026 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 557 USD per credit during 24 months.
National10026 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 557 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.