Earn a master’s in nursing education degree through the 100% online Nursing Education program of Texas Woman's University. Experienced nursing faculty will teach you how to teach, how to motivate, how to ignite the passion and how to inspire future nurses.
Degreed nurse educators go on to teach at four-year colleges and universities, two-year community colleges, hospital education departments and online programs. Often, nurse educators find the freedom to create their own schedule as well as experience an ever-changing daily routine.
- Theoretical Bases for Nursing Education
- Clinical Specialization: Nurse Educator
- Curriculum Design and Management in Nursing
- Educational Communication and Technologies of Education
- Measurement and Assessment in Nursing
- Teaching Practicum in Nursing
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 320 other Masters in Nursing in United States
- Current US RN license (unencumbered)
- Basic statistics course
- BS or BSN degree from a nationally accredited nursing program
- Minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 in the last 60 hours of course work toward the undergraduate nursing degree and a minimum GPA of 3.0 in all prior graduate course work
International4973 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4973 USD per module during 12 months.
National4973 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4973 USD per module during 12 months.
In-State4973 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4973 USD per module during 12 months.
- Tuition (9 hrs per semester)
- Add $7,596 for out-of-state tuition charges
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.