Based on a systems approach to interactions between individuals, families and larger systems, students of the Marriage and Family Therapy program of Texas Woman's University are empowered to conduct effective marriage & family therapy and are introduced to the role, process and implications of research.
Benefits of the degree
- Fulfills all course requirements of the Texas State Board of Examiners of Marriage & Family Therapists necessary to sit for the national licensure exam
- In most graduating years, 100 percent of master’s graduates pass the national licensure exam
- Real-world experience that enables graduates to be work-ready upon graduation and licensure
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Lifespan Human Development
- Family Sexuality
- Collaborative Healthcare in Marriage and Family Therapy
- Clinical Diagnosis and Treatment Planning for Counselors
- Systemic Couple and Sex Therapy
- Foundations of Family Therapy Theory
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesCounselling View 906 other Masters in Counselling in United States
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 3.00 GPA on the last 60 hours of most recent bachelor’s degree
- Applicants must email a letter of intent in PDF format
- An on-campus interview process is required through participation on Interview Day
International30528 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15264 USD per semester during 24 months.
National30528 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15264 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State15336 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7668 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Denton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.