What can you do with a degree in Curriculum and Instruction - Curriculum Leadership Pre-K-12?
- Use as part of Building level administrator
- Use as part of C & I Dual Masters Program at Emporia State University
- Advance on salary schedule
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Cultural Influences & Educational Practice
- Supporting Technology Integration for School Leaders
- Curriculum Leadership: Models and Strategies
- School Leadership Theory
- Advanced Theory & Practice in Teaching
- Designing Instructional Programs
- Brain Based Learner
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Special Education Teaching View 164 other Masters in Special Education in United States
- GPA: dependent on academic program
- Non-native English speakers should submit official English proficiency test (TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo English Test) scores. Non-native English speakers who do not submit a test score will need to take an English placement exam upon arrival to Emporia State University.
- Emporia State University offers beginner, intermediate and advanced courses for students who need to improve their communication skills.
- The duration of time to complete the Intensive English Program is based on the English Proficiency Test score as well as the student's initiative and performance in class. Students may be allowed to enroll in one or more academic courses while enrolled in the Intensive English Program depending on their placement scores.
International10956 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10956 USD per year during 12 months.
National10956 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10956 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.