Emporia State University's Teaching MEd program helps teachers, library/media specialists, and school counselors develop their skills and knowledge of teaching. This program is designed to help students become teachers of excellence.
What can you do with a degree in Teaching?
- Become a teacher of excellence
- Stay abreast of current developments in education
- Apply the practical content in classrooms
- Advance on the salary scale
- Managing a Classroom
- Curriculum Design
- Survey of Exceptional Child
- Creating Classroom Climate
- Cultural Awareness for Educators
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEducation Educational Psychology Teaching View 178 other Masters in Educational Psychology in United States
- GPA: 2.75
- Non-native English speakers should submit official English proficiency test (TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo English Test) scores. Non-native English speakers who do not submit a test score will need to take an English placement exam upon arrival to Emporia State University.
- Emporia State University offers beginner, intermediate and advanced courses for students who need to improve their communication skills.
- The duration of time to complete the Intensive English Program is based on the English Proficiency Test score as well as the student's initiative and performance in class. Students may be allowed to enroll in one or more academic courses while enrolled in the Intensive English Program depending on their placement scores.
International13555 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13555 USD per year during 12 months.
National13555 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13555 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.