The Engineering Technology Leadership program at Western Illinois University provides advanced course work in manufacturing strategies, agendas, and quality control. In addition, the program addresses principles of world class organizations and restructuring of manufacturing practices, which include, but are not limited to: simultaneous/concurrent engineering practices, just in time manufacturing, material requirements/resources planning, and product and process simplification with value analysis/value engineering.
The program permits advanced course work for those persons having baccalaureate degrees in a variety of related technological fields (manufacturing, engineering, graphic communication, business, construction, and production are a few examples). For those persons actively engaged in manufacturing production management positions, this program offers an opportunity to research technical and scientific developments in advanced manufacturing systems. Other professionals who find it necessary to develop technical knowledge and skills from disciplines as diverse as computer science, industrial engineering, and business administration can benefit from the program.
The program at Western Illinois University enables the University to assist individuals in industry who wish to advance into positions of increased responsibility in the area of manufacturing systems. The program permits those in industry to keep abreast of changes in technology and enables those with a technical background to have manufacturing experience at the graduate level prior to, or while, being employed full time.
Why Engineering Technology Leadership at WIU?
Graduates of the ETL degree program are beneficiaries of the following:
- 100% placement
- Small student-to-faculty ratio
- Small class sizes
- Collaborative learning environment
- Industry certifications
- High salaries
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Internship opportunities
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Engineering Technology: Research Design, Visualization, and Dissemination
- Management of Engineering Technology
- Engineering Technology Leadership
- Information Measurement Theory
- Research Techniques in Technical Areas
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
- National students - rolling admission
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership General Engineering & Technology View 1789 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Applicants for admission to the School of Graduate Studies must hold a bachelor's degree from an institution that is accredited by the appropriate U.S. Department of Education regional institutional accrediting agency.
- Applicants usually apply for admission to a degree program simultaneously with admission to the School of Graduate Studies.
- If the applicant meets the minimum admission requirements of the School of Graduate Studies, a copy of the application materials is forwarded to the program of interest for consideration.
International13830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13830 USD per year during 12 months.
National13830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13830 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Macomb
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.