Benefit from a strong reputation for providing education degrees at Fitchburg State that dates back more than a century. This 100% online program develops student-centered teachers and offers the ability to immediately apply new concepts in the classroom. Curriculum is delivered in an accelerated online format to help meet the needs of working teachers. Though designed for active educators, the curriculum is also applicable to other instructional environments, and no teaching license is required to enter the program.
Graduates of the M.Ed. in Curriculum and Teaching online program will be prepared to:
- Reflect on current educational issues and practices
- Examine and evaluate research and engage in the research process
- Apply advanced knowledge, educational theory and research in the design and implementation of appropriate educational curricula, practices and environments
- Apply knowledge of how students develop as thinkers and learners
- Apply advanced knowledge of emerging, research-based, educational principles in the planning, implementation and evaluation of the educational environment and instructional programs
- Demonstrate awareness of the impact of societal issues on the curriculum as they relate to meeting the diverse needs of individuals
- Demonstrate an understanding of educational partnership models which effectively focus on family strengths, circumstances and cultural experiences
- Demonstrate effective strategies and techniques for working with diverse individuals in inclusive learning environments
- Examine the shared values, ethics, purposes and commitments that bond the educational community (e.g. teachers, families, administrators, specialists, etc.)
- Demonstrate a disposition of collegiality, respect and support that fosters future improvement of education through research and reflection
- Reading and Writing in the Content Areas
- Strategies for Creating a Positive Learning Environment
- Using Technology to Enhance Student Achievement
- Curriculum and Assessment for Teachers
- Formative and Summative Assessment Strategies
For more information, please visit the program website.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Fully structured
- No Attendance
- No interaction at all
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 877 other Masters in Education in United States
- Pay $50 application fee
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Submit official transcripts from all institutions attended*
- No GRE, MTEL or other teaching license is required to enter the program.
- Professional resume
- Tell us about a positive situation in which you helped a person and made a significant difference in that person's life.
- What are the most important factors in establishing a long-term working relationship with students, friends, etc.?
- Tell us about a significant event that involved you in a teaching or helping mode.
International13392 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13392 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
National13392 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13392 USD for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!