The Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program is designed to prepare leaders in business and in administration. It seeks to develop decision makers with strong analytical skills who are socially responsible, sensitive to cultural diversity and aware of the broadening world market. The MBA Program is also offered as a fully online program.The MBA program is comprised of a common core of advanced courses in business, and a concentration in one of three areas: Accounting, Management, and Human Resources Management.
- Organizational Behavior and Development
- Management Information Systems
- Marketing Management
- Corporate Finance
- Accounting Practices for Managers
For more information, please visit the program website.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , International
- StartingApply anytime.
- Self-paced, Semi-structured
- Regular optional meetings, Regular mandatory meetings
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Human Resource Management View 249 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United States
Admissions requirements are as follows:
- Official transcript of a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- An overall undergraduate GPA of not less than 2.8
- Students with undergraduate GPAs of less than 2.8 may also be considered for admission based on their professional work experience and a letter of recommendation
- Professional resume
- Official transcripts of graduate level course work from a regionally accredited institution (if applicable)
- Graduate application and fee
International319 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 319 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National319 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 319 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.