With full accreditation by AACSB international, Western’s College of Business and Technology ranks among the top 15% of business schools nationwide.
Course concentrations prepare students in Management, Supply Chain Management, Finance (Macomb only), Accounting, and Economics. After completion of the MBA, many exciting careers are available. The College of Business and Technology works with an active placement office. AT&T, BP Amoco, Caterpillar, Edward Jones, IBM, John Deere, Kraft Foods, and State Farm Insurance are just a few of the companies and corporations which employ Western’s MBA graduates.
Why Choose Business Administration at Western Illinois University?
- Students in the Business Administration program experience many key benefits:
- Course content that prepares MBA students for careers around the world
- Daytime and evening course schedules that fit into busy lifestyles
- Affordable tuition rates that can put an MBA degree within reach
- Internship and assistantship opportunities allow students to combine work and education
- Small classes (less than 25 students per class) taught by full-time faculty provide opportunities for building personal relationships with professors and mentors for assistance and professional development
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied Business Research
- Economics for Managers
- Financial Management: Theory and Practice
- Corporate Information Systems
- Decision Making for Global Markets
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
- National students - rolling admission
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 1339 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
- Applicants for admission to the School of Graduate Studies must hold a bachelor's degree from an institution that is accredited by the appropriate U.S.
- Department of Education regional institutional accrediting agency. Applicants usually apply for admission to a degree program simultaneously with admission to the School of Graduate Studies.
- If the applicant meets the minimum admission requirements of the School of Graduate Studies, a copy of the application materials is forwarded to the program of interest for consideration.
International13830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13830 USD per year during 12 months.
National13830 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13830 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Macomb
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.