Our faculty members are dedicated to teaching, and classroom experiences are balanced with a substantial research program that serves as the platform for our mentor-based teaching methods.
For those who choose the thesis option, lab work will expose students to state-of-the-art research techniques used to understand the molecular mechanisms of biological processes such as gene expression, protein structure and function, carcinogenesis, neurodegeneration, bacterial pathogenicity and symbiosis, metabolism and signaling networks.
- Graduates of the Molecular and Cell Biology program at University of Texas at Dallas seek positions such as: research scientist, teacher, research technician and various positions in the health sciences.
- Molecular Biology
- Quantitative Biology
- Cell Biology
- Genes, Proteins and Cell Biology for Engineers
- Advanced Calculus and Linear Algebra
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMolecular Sciences Biochemistry Genetics View 517 other Masters in Genetics in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Proof of English proficiency.
- GRE or GMAT score.
- Completed UT Dallas graduate application.
- Application fee.
- $50 non-refundable international credential evaluation fee.
- Diplomas and/or degree certificates. Upload scanned copies with certified English translations by the appropriate academic institution or government agency.
- All college/university transcripts or mark sheets.
- Letters of recommendation.
- Certified translation of non-English documents.
International22302 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11151 USD per semester during 12 months.
National22302 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11151 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State12344 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6172 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Richardson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.