Students may have the opportunity to conduct experimental or computational research in a laboratory of their choosing and to write a research dissertation. Research in the department of Biological Sciences is organized into five areas of strength, which are:
- Biochemistry and Biophysics
- Genomics, Systems and Computational Biology
- Molecular and Cell Biology
- Pathobiology (cancer, neurobiology, infectious disease)
Career OptionsGraduates of the Molecular and Cell Biology program at University of Texas at Dallas seek positions such as: research scientist, teacher, research technician and various positions in the health sciences.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Molecular Biology
- Quantitative Biology
- Cell Biology
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMolecular Sciences Biochemistry Genetics View 478 other Masters in Biochemistry in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Proof of English proficiency.
- GRE or GMAT score.
- Completed UT Dallas graduate application.
- Application fee.
- $50 non-refundable international credential evaluation fee.
- Diplomas and/or degree certificates. Upload scanned copies with certified English translations by the appropriate academic institution or government agency.
- All college/university transcripts or mark sheets.
- Letters of recommendation.
- Certified translation of non-English documents.
International18856 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9428 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National18856 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9428 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State10542 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5271 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.