This Master of Science in Management Science degree at University of Texas at Dallas has:
- A focused set of required management courses based on market demand.
- A flexibility that allows students to choose a variety elective courses and concentrations.
- Convenient class scheduling, including online classes.
- 36 months optional practical training (international students).
The MS in Management Science degree program allows students to design a program of study that fits their specific needs by pulling courses from the Jindal School Graduate Catalog to satisfy elective requirements. Students are encouraged to choose a concentration in at least one of the areas listed below to gain an in-depth knowledge of a specific business area, such as:
- Business Analytics
- Electronic Commerce
- Energy Management
- Healthcare Management
Career OptionsGraduates of the program seek such positions as: budget analyst, business analyst, financial analyst, healthcare services manager, human resources manager, marketing manager, operations manager, project manager, sales manager, and a variety of other analytical and managerial positions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied Econometrics and Time Series Analysis
- Database Foundations
- Statistics and Data Analysis
- Spreadsheet Modeling and Analytics
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInnovation Management Strategic Management View 62 other Masters in Innovation Management in United States
- Proof of English proficiency.
- GRE or GMAT score.
- Completed UT Dallas graduate application.
- Application fee.
- $50 non-refundable international credential evaluation fee.
- Diplomas and/or degree certificates. Upload scanned copies with certified English translations by the appropriate academic institution or government agency.
- All college/university transcripts or mark sheets.
- Letters of recommendation.
- Certified translation of non-English documents.
International18856 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9428 USD per semester and a duration of 18 months.
National18856 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9428 USD per semester and a duration of 18 months.
In-State10542 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5271 USD per semester and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.