This Kinesiology Combined program is expected to span approximately 5 years. Students are expected to meet the requirements of the MS degree following the first 2 years and may elect to complete 6 hours of integrative/research related activity to receive this degree should they choose not to complete the requirements of the PhD. To be eligible for consideration for admittance into the MS/PhD program, applicants must complete a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution by the enrollment date and have evidence of prior research experience.
After University of North Carolina Greensboro
- Fitness specialist designing and implementing programs in the private sector
- Fitness specialist in a clinical setting overseeing programs
- Exercise physiologist in a research setting such as medical facility, private sector
- University Exercise physiologist overseeing and designing programs for individuals in retirement communities, assisted living and nursing homes
- Mental Skills Coach
- Master Resilience Trainer (US Army)
- Health and Wellness Facilitator / Health Coach
- Athletics Academic Advisor
More informationVisit official programme website
- Applied Neuromechanics
- Exercise Physiology
- Curriculum and Pedagogy Studies in Physical Education
- Sport and Exercise Psychology
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Deadline passed, International
International applicants are strongly encouraged to submit their application one month prior to the posted departmental deadline.
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy View 159 other Masters in Physiotherapy in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or appropriately-evaluated credentials for non-U.S. schools.
- Satisfactory academic standing as an undergraduate or in a post-baccalaureate program: “B” (3.0 GPA) average or better.
- Approval of the academic department in which the graduate student will major. (Assumes an undergraduate major appropriate to the proposed graduate study.)
- Satisfactory scores on the Graduate Record Examination
International1715 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1715 USD per credit and a duration of 60 months.
National1715 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1715 USD per credit and a duration of 60 months.
In-State653 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 653 USD per credit and a duration of 60 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.