The Music Composition at University of North Carolina Greensboro graduate assistants in Composition are routinely assigned to teach Composition Skills or Making Music with Computers, assist in activities of the Composition Studios, help maintain and organize the Electronic Music Studios, give tech support for public events, and teach or assist with Music Theory.
School of Music
The School of Music offers Master of Music degrees in music composition, music education, music performance, and music theory. Our outstanding facilities, world-class faculty, and numerous ensemble experiences provide an environment for artistic and academic success.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Digital Music
- Digital Music Composition
- Performance Studies
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
International applicants are strongly encouraged to submit their application one month prior to the posted departmental deadline.
DisciplinesMusic View 975 other Masters in Music in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or appropriately-evaluated credentials for non-U.S. schools.
- Satisfactory academic standing as an undergraduate or in a post-baccalaureate program: “B” (3.0 GPA) average or better.
- Approval of the academic department in which the graduate student will major. (Assumes an undergraduate major appropriate to the proposed graduate study.)
- Satisfactory scores on the Graduate Record Examination
International1715 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1715 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1715 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1715 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State653 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 653 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.