As we do more business online, our economy is changing. We face daily challenges and opportunities at the intersection of new digital technologies, new business models, and the regulatory and legal landscape.
Expert faculty tackle current events and rapidly developing areas such as new payment systems and the handling of consumers’ private information.
This Commerce and Technology Law Law master program at the University of New Hampshire is a great fit for domestic and foreign professionals working in today’s evolving digital and data-driven economy.
UNH Law graduates from the CT LLM program will demonstrate competency at the level of an experienced attorney in these four areas:
- Knowledge and understanding of substantive and procedural law in the traditional area of business law and practice in the United States and internationally, focused on the impact of information age technology on this realm of law.
- Legal analysis and reasoning, legal research, problem-solving, and written and oral communication in the context of business law and practice in the United States and globally.
- Exercise of proper professional and ethical responsibilities to clients and the national and global legal systems around business law; and
- Other professional skills needed for competent and ethical participation as a member of the legal profession focused on the practice of business law domestically and internationally.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Graduate Legal Research and Information Literacy
- American Legal Process and Analysis
- Intellectual Property
- Transactions/Information Age Commercial Law
- International Perspective and Regulation/Tax
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPatent & Intellectual Property Law International Law Business Law View 142 other Masters in Business Law in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application fee (currently being waived for all LL.M., Master, and Certificate programs)
- Letters of recommendation
- Transcripts (translated and evaluated by credential authentication service)
- TOEFL or IELTS score
International40000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40000 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National40000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 40000 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
In-State35000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35000 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
New England Regional: $37,500.00/year
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.