Students engage the content of leadership preparation through graduate classroom engagement and assignments, observing schools and school leaders in their practice, and performing tasks under the supervision of a school-based and university mentor during the internship. The School Administration program is offered at University of North Carolina Greensboro.
Courses are offered in the evenings during the Fall and Spring terms and at various times in the Summer term. Courses are offered off campus or in blended, online formats. Most students are enrolled part-time.
- Assistant Principal
- Executive Director
- Assistant Superintendent
More informationVisit official programme website
- Culturally Responsive Leadership
- The School Principalship
- Leadership for Teaching and Learning
- Principal Leadership for Special Education
- Schools as Centers of Inquiry
- Engaging the Public in Education
- 24 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Deadline passed, International
International applicants are strongly encouraged to submit their application one month prior to the posted departmental deadline.
- Fully structured
- Regular mandatory meetings
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesPublic Administration View 512 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or appropriately-evaluated credentials for non-U.S. schools.
- Satisfactory academic standing as an undergraduate or in a post-baccalaureate program: “B” (3.0 GPA) average or better.
- Approval of the academic department in which the graduate student will major. (Assumes an undergraduate major appropriate to the proposed graduate study.)
- Satisfactory scores on the Graduate Record Examination
International1715 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1715 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1715 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1715 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State653 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 653 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.