Diagnostic examinations in music history and music theory are administered prior to the first semester of enrollment. The Music Education is offered by University of North Carolina Greensboro.
Students complete their M.M. Portfolio either during the semester prior to the final semester or during the final semester. The portfolio demonstrates advanced competencies of teaching music.
School of Music
The School of Music offers Master of Music degrees in music composition, music education, music performance, and music theory. Our outstanding facilities, world-class faculty, and numerous ensemble experiences provide an environment for artistic and academic success.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Research Methods in Music
- Advanced Conducting
- The Measurement of Musical Behavior
- Music Supervision
- Contemporary Trends in Music Education
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
International applicants are strongly encouraged to submit their application one month prior to the posted departmental deadline.
DisciplinesEducation Music View 3540 other Masters in Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete online graduate school application
- GRE scores from a test taken within the past 5 years
- Three letters of recommendation (at least one of which should be an academic reference)
- Resume or curriculum vitae detailing work experience, volunteer experience, and research background
- Personal statement that outlines professional goals
International1715 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1715 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1715 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1715 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State653 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 653 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.