This International Business program at University of North Carolina Greensboro is designed to bring faculty and students together within multicultural teams to learn about international business and solve real business problems. Students learn to operate across borders and time-zones, as is required of business leaders in today’s complex global environment.
The mission of the MS in International Business program is to produce world-class leaders and managers who can ensure effective organizational performance in an interconnected world.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Global Business
- International Strategy
- Leadership in the International Environment
- Cross-Cultural Management
- 24 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed, National
- Deadline passed, International
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
International applicants are strongly encouraged to submit their application one month prior to the posted departmental deadline.
- Fully structured
- Regular optional meetings
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesInternational Relations International Business View 44 other Masters in International Relations in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- One official transcript from all previous academic institutions (typical GPA 3.0 and above)
- Completion of a college-level algebra course
- Basic computer literacy skills
- GMAT score (average: 570) OR GRE score (average: 310, minimum 144 on the quantitative and verbal sections)
- Three letters of recommendation
- 1,000-word personal essay about your career and educational goals
- Online application and $65 fee
International17265 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 34531 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
National11016 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22032 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
In-State7179 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14358 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.