The 30-credit, on-campus Executive Master of Public Administration at Syracuse University can be completed full-time in one calendar year, or on a part-time basis according to the schedule and career demands of the student. The flexible master’s format, with three core courses and seven electives, allows the midcareer student to tailor the curriculum to their professional and organizational needs.
Students can select up to four graduate courses from other departments within Maxwell or even other schools at Syracuse University.Diverse students and perspectivesThe degree attracts midcareer professionals from around the globe. International students make up about half of our students and come from 20 different countries, contributing to an exciting and unique learning environment.Coursework invites students to examine issues from comparative and interdisciplinary perspectives.
Diverse students and perspectives
The degree attracts midcareer professionals from around the globe. International students make up about half of our students and come from 20 different countries, contributing to an exciting and unique learning environment.
Coursework invites students to examine issues from comparative and interdisciplinary perspectives.
- Environmental Policy and Administration
- International and National Security Policy
- International Development
- Public and Nonprofit Management
- Social Policy
- State and Local Government Financial Analysis and Management
- Technology and Information Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Administration International Business Public Relations View 663 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To be considered for admission to the EMPA, EMIR, EMIR in DC and Online EMPA programs, applicants must:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Have at least 7 years of work experience in a position with significant organizational responsibility, including managerial positions in the public or non-profit sectors or related public policy development (5 years for the online program)
- Demonstrate fluency in English if you are from a non-English speaking country
International31212 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31212 USD per year during 12 months.
National31212 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31212 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Syracuse
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.