The Champlain College online MS in Information Security Operations curriculum is designed for information security practitioners who are seeking to enhance their technical skills and effect change in organizations. Our information security courses blend hands-on problem solving and team-based projects with a holistic approach to security operations, allowing graduates to evaluate systems and data resources, and make more informed decisions and drive strategic direction for information security within organizations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managing Risk in IT Organizations
- Game Theory
- Security Design & Architecture
- Threat & Vulnerability Analysis
- Operations Management
- Incident Response & Event Management
- Security Scripting with Python
- War Games Capstone
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences IT Security Cyber Security View 114 other Masters in IT Security in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The Champlain College Online admissions process is designed to take into account your whole story.
- We are interested in your previous academic record, but knowing you have much more to bring to the table as a working adult, we'll also consider your current and previous work experiences, as well as your personal and professional goals.
International23850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 795 USD per credit during 12 months.
National23850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 795 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.