As a Healthcare Administration student in the online Master of Science in Human Relations & Organization Development program at Champlain College, you will develop strategies to successfully lead and manage change in your organization by learning to identify the need for change and then creating a vision and motivating others to produce meaningful and lasting results. What's more, you'll be able to use your workplace as a learning lab where you test out new theories and develop as a leader from the moment you start your studies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Human Resources Foundation
- Diversity & Creating a Culture of Inclusion
- Human Resources Analytics
- Coaching in the Workplace
- HR & OD Capstone
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Health Management Health Sciences View 269 other Masters in Health Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- The Champlain College Online admissions process is designed to take into account your whole story.
- We are interested in your previous academic record, but knowing you have much more to bring to the table as a working adult, we'll also consider your current and previous work experiences, as well as your personal and professional goals.
International23850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 795 USD per credit during 12 months.
National23850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 795 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.