The online MS in Digital Forensics Science curriculum at Champlain College builds on your existing digital forensics knowledge and advances you to the next level of expertise.
- The online digital forensic courses in this program are specifically designed to be applicable and relevant to the current and emerging digital forensic landscape, while also providing a framework of core digital forensic principles. The culmination of the degree is in the form of a capstone research project that allows students to integrate all insights, learning and observations into a single work-based project.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Digital Forensic Science
- The Practice of Digital Investigations
- Scripting for Digital Forensics
- Operating System Analysis
- Incident Response and Network Forensics
- Mobile Device Analysis
- Legal Principles of Digital Investigation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesForensic Science Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 81 other Masters in Digital Marketing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
In the application review process, all candidates for admission will be assessed for prior work experience and/or academic coursework that provides a solid foundation in the following three areas:
Applicants who have not demonstrated requisite knowledge in their application but are otherwise admissible will be conditionally accepted and be provided with options for demonstrating competence prior to beginning the program.
International23850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 795 USD per credit during 12 months.
National23850 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 795 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.