About the program
The MPA students from the Southern University and A&M College attended a luncheon honoring public leaders at the annual conference of the American Society of Public Administration on March 16, 2013 in New Orleans, Louisiana. From left to right: Mr. Chad Morton; Ms. Michelle Dennis;Ms. Brittnay Waugh; Ms. Devonne Williams-Campbell; Sen. Mary Landrieu; Dr. Revathi Hines; Dr. James Llorens; Ms. Lebra Bias; Mr. Eric Davis; andMs. Ebony Baylor.
Southern University and Agricultural & Mechanical College is accredited by the The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges.
- Criminal Justice Systems
- Criminal Justice Theory, Policy & Practice
- Legal & Ethical Issues in Criminal Justice
- Research Methods (In Social Science)
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Administration Criminology View 671 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Hold a baccalaureate degree granted by a regionally accredited institution (or a recognized university, if you are an international student)
- Have earned a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.7 in all undergraduate work pursued and at least 3.0 on all graduate work completed. (Please note that if your GPA is less than 2.7 but at least 2.5, you may still be considered for conditional admission at the discretion and upon the recommendation of your chosen program of interest.)
- Submit acceptable scores in the General Test of the Graduate Record Examination
- Satisfy any additional requirements of the academic department in which the chosen degree program is housed.
International10622 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5311 USD per semester during 12 months.
National10622 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5311 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Baton Rouge
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.