Students with other undergraduate majors may also enter the program but may have a considerable number of deficiencies which must be made up at the undergraduate level.
The emphasis of the program is the technology and organization of manufacturing in a competitive global world.
- Manufacturing Resource Planning and Control
- Ergonomics & Work Measurement
- Project & Value Management
- Logistics & Transportation
- Quality Management Systems
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology View 672 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- Students seeking admission to the Manufacturing program must be admitted to the College of Graduate Studies and Research and in addition must have completed undergraduate coursework which includes: Calculus I, Calculus II, a Computer Science programming language, Electronic Circuit Analysis, Computer Aided Design (CAD), Materials Processing and Metallurgy I, Materials Processing II, Statics, and Manufacturing Automation.
International5129 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5129 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National5129 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5129 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State5129 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5129 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.