Through University of New Hampshire’s Electrical and Computer Engineering program, you’ll be initiated to advanced tools related to your field of interest, and you’ll have the flexibility to take coursework in areas including business, law and mathematics to propel your career in the direction you want.
The faculty conduct research in areas including computer networking, wireless communication systems, embedded computing, human-computer interaction, digital signal and image processing, biomedical instrumentation, controls, and VLSI.
- Advanced manufacturing
- Education and research
- Embedded computer systems
- Energy and electrical power
- Human-computer interaction
- Semiconductors and IC design
- Transportation and automotive
- The graduation requirement for the ECE M.Eng. degree is based on course credits and concluding experiences. Specifically, students must complete at least 30 credit hours of coursework, with at least 24 credits being earned in the ECE department or related technical disciplines (those disciplines will be determined by the student in conjunction with his/her adviser); of those 24 credit hours in the ECE department, at least 12 must be at the 900 level.
- Courses outside of the ECE department can be related to management and/or law (courses in financial management, organizational behavior, economics, accounting, intellectual property, etc.). The concluding experiences will be in the form of a technical paper suitable for conference publication and two technical presentations.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology Computer Sciences View 1114 other Masters in Computer Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Letters of recommendation: 3 required
- Test Scores: GRE Required
- Personal Statement/Essay Questions
- International Applicants: Some academic departments recommend that international applicants, living outside of the United States, and planning on pursuing a research based degree, submit a preapplication form before submitting a full application.
International27810 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27810 USD per year during 12 months.
National27810 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27810 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State14170 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14170 USD per year during 12 months.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.