At University of New Hampshire, you’ll engage in a program of study in Chemistry approved by the American Chemical Society that explores a dynamic, creative and practical discipline. You’ll find a program small enough to be personal but comprehensive enough to provide excellent opportunities for challenge and growth, like independent research, leadership, professional development and peer mentoring.
You’ll have access to newly renovated laboratories, state-of-the-art equipment and faculty committed to transformative experiences for graduate students. Our graduates pursue careers in industry, go on to find success in environmental and health-related professions, and educate future generations of scientists.
- Agricultural and food products
- Chemical analysis and quality control
- Chemical/pharmaceutical sales and marketing
- Chemical research and development
- Chemistry teacher
- Health professions
- Patent law, intellectual property, and science policy
- Pharmaceuticals and pharmacology
- Plastics and coatings
- Science/technology writing
- Toxicology and forensic science
- Advanced Organic Chemistry
- Theoretical Organic Chemistry
- Advanced Inorganic Chemistry
- Advanced Physical Chemistry
- Synthetic Organic Chemistry
- Surface Chemistry
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics Chemistry Natural Sciences View 553 other Masters in Chemistry in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Letters of recommendation: 3 required
- Test Scores: GRE Required
- Personal Statement/Essay Questions
- International Applicants: Some academic departments recommend that international applicants, living outside of the United States, and planning on pursuing a research based degree, submit a preapplication form before submitting a full application. If your desired program is not on the form, departments prefer a full application be submitted. Preapplication requests will be carefully reviewed and a decision usually provided within 3 weeks. If your preapplication is approved then it is recommended you then submit a full application.
International27810 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27810 USD per year during 24 months.
National27810 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27810 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State14170 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14170 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.