The Mechanical Engineering program is designed to serve the following constituencies:
- New engineering graduates who want to increase their depth of knowledge before entry into the engineering workforce.
- Engineers in business and industry who want to continue their formal engineering education at the postgraduate level.
- Engineering graduates interested in research or pursuing a future doctorate.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Thermal/Fluid Systems Design
- Mechanical Systems Design
- Computer Aided Engineering
- Mechanics of Composite Materials
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMechanical Engineering View 309 other Masters in Mechanical Engineering in United States
- Applicants to the mechanical engineering program must meet the general admission requirements of the College of Graduate Studies. A BS in Mechanical Engineering from an ABET accredited program with a minimum GPA of 3.0/4.0, or a BS in a closely related field with a GPA of 3.0/4.0 and GRE results are required. Admitted applicants typically achieve scores of at least 700 on the quantitative section of the GRE.
International5129 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5129 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National5129 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5129 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State5129 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5129 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.