About this degree
Through coursework grounded in medical imaging, radiation therapy, dosimetry, nuclear physics, and clinical rotations, this master’s program offered by Creighton University can serve as the starting point for pursuit of a doctorate degree. Graduates will be prepared for the first part of the American Board of Radiology exam and participation in clinical residency programs.
You’ll also have the basis for a career in medical and Medical Physics, radiobiology, radiological physics and radiation dosimetry, nuclear physics and instrumentation, nuclear medicine or medical imaging.Whether it’s preparing a treatment plan or researching the next generation of medical instruments – this 43-credit program is perfect for students looking to enhance their education in medical physics, engineering, or another scientific discipline and aspire to make a positive impact in healthcare.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Quantum Mechanics
- Mathematical Methods in Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Nuclear Instruments and Methods
- Radiation Biophysics
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics Human Medicine View 534 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application & $50 application fee
- Bachelor’s degree in related field with 3.0 GPA or higher
- Must include coursework in chemistry, biology, mathematics (including calculus and differential equations) and proficiency in at least one computer programming language
- Official transcripts from all educational institutions attended
- Personal statement. See application for specific requirements
- Three letters of recommendation from persons other than friends or family members who can speak to your performance in an academic or professional setting
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE) score.
International955 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 955 USD per credit during 30 months.
National955 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 955 USD per credit during 30 months.
Living costs for Omaha
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.