Norwich University has a long history of Leadership with graduates that have been central to some of the greatest military, social, and business decisions of the past 200 years. Now it’s your turn to join our tradition of leadership.
- Learn from a faculty of expert senior and mid-level leaders.
- Build your leadership development portfolio around your career goals and track your progress as you prompt change and growth in your life and work.
- Network and develop professional relationships with a diverse group of students.
- Engage in a curriculum that combines contemporary business theory with workplace application for immediate results.
- Develop a greater understanding of a range of perspectives about leadership.
- Leadership Fundamentals – Ethical Leadership and Value-Driven Organizations
- Emotional Intelligence (EQ) & Leadership Style
- Leading Change in Organization
- Strategic Communication and Information Leadership
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1044 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Application form
- Resume that includes 3 professional references with contact information
- Official transcript of your undergraduate degree from a regionally or nationally accredited university
- Letter of intent
- Proof of English language proficiency if applicable (TOEFL)
International17256 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 719 USD per credit during 18 months.
National17256 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 719 USD per credit during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.