The mission of the Master of Public Administration (MPA) program at Norwich University is to prepare and support diversified adult learners who are military and non-military, to become knowledgeable, innovative public sector leaders.
The MPA program develops leadership characteristics driven by fundamental public administration values, including those that are at the core of Norwich’s history and tradition.
- Tailor your studies based on your career goals and personal interests with seven concentration options.
- Build your exit portfolio, which is designed to show your skills, competency and application of program concepts to real-world challenges.
- Apply to one of four start dates per year.
- Learn from a faculty that includes former and current leaders in the military, and heads of city, state, and federal departments; criminal justice organizations; and nonprofits as well as respected researchers and scholars.
- Benefit from enhanced classroom experiences and practical learning, including a partnership with The MITRE Corporation.
- Foundations of Public Administration & Policy
- Public Administration Research & Analysis
- Public Organization Resources and Processes
- Law Enforcement Administration
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Administration Public Policy View 175 other Masters in Public Policy in United States
- Application form
- Resume that includes 3 professional references with contact information
- Official transcript of your undergraduate degree from a regionally or nationally accredited university
- Letter of intent
- Proof of English language proficiency if applicable (TOEFL)
International17256 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 719 USD per credit during 18 months.
National17256 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 719 USD per credit during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.