The Strategic Studies program at Norwich University culminates in a capstone project designed to help you synthesize the principles and objectives of the program and apply your theoretical and methodological skills to real-world affairs.
- Learn how to apply your knowledge to comprehensive national security solutions.
- As the nation’s first military college, Norwich is proud to support you as you balance an active duty schedule with academic pursuits.
- Coursework is rigorous, relevant and immediately applicable to your career.
- Flexible online platform offers you ability to complete coursework that fits your schedule.
- Strategy and Policy
- Military Thought and Theory
- Theory and the International System
- Economics and the International System
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Strategic Management View 896 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
- Application form
- Official transcript of your undergraduate degree from a regionally or nationally accredited university, mailed to the address below.
- Official military training transcripts (Joint Services Transcript/CCAF), mailed to the address below.
- Letter of intent
- Proof of English language proficiency if applicable (TOEFL)
International16536 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 689 USD per credit during 18 months.
National16536 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 689 USD per credit during 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.