Public Health - Health Services Administration degree offered by the University of Arizona offers a combination of public health and health care administration classes that provides you with a multifaceted understanding of the administrative and business aspects of health care. The curriculum is comprised of specifically targeted courses, with a goal to graduate highly qualified health care administrators. Use the skills learned in the curriculum to pursue leadership roles in both governmental and non-governmental settings.
Arizona's first and only accredited college of public health, the University of Arizona Mel and Enid Zuckerman College of Public Health is uniquely situated in the culturally rich and diverse Southwest.
Distinguished for our outstanding community-based research and for our focus on eliminating health disparities among populations of the Southwest and globally, the UA Zuckerman College of Public Health offers tremendous opportunities to its students for education, research and community involvement.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Basic Principles of Epidemiology
- Public Health Policy and Management
- Environmental and Occupational Health
- Biostatistics in Public Health
- Sociocultural & Behavioral Aspects of Public Health
- Integrated Public Health Learning Experience
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
Applicants to the Tucson or Phoenix Campus - Fall admissionPriority: January 5Secondary: April 1Final: June 1 for US applicants onlyNote: Students who apply by the priority deadline will be given the highest priority for admissions and consideration for scholarships and assistantships.Applicants to the Online MPH ProgramSpring admission: November 1Summer admission: March 1Fall admission: July 1
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences View 803 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- Bachelor's degree with 3.0 GPA
- One course in college-level introductory, human, or general biology
- One course in college algebra or calculus
- Three letters of recommendation
- Resume or CV
- Statement of purpose and objectives
- Mission and values statement
- GRE or MCAT scores required for on campus program, not required for online program
- TOEFL or IELTS scores for international applicants
- Concentration-Specific Admissions Criteria
International20126 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10063 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National20126 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10063 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
In-State11938 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5969 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.