The 30-credit (minimum) non-thesis master's degree in Secondary Education is a combination of pedagogy and content; designed for the secondary school teacher.
- The advanced secondary education professional, through the core curriculum and other course work, is expected to meet the core standards for advanced professionals.
- The advanced secondary education professional is expected to meet Idaho Core Teacher Standards and National Board for Professional Teaching Standards Core Propositions.
- The advanced secondary education professional is expected to extend their subject matter depth in STEM (or single subject mathematics, geology, physical science, or biology), ESL/TESOL, foreign language, English/language arts, history/social science, Instructional Technology, or another Idaho SBOE-approved elementary subject matter content certification or endorsement area.
- The advanced secondary education professional is expected to utilize the knowledge of subject area concentration in specific applications and assessments within the educational methods curriculum.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Integration of Technology into School Curriculum
- Educational Assessment and Evaluation
- Advanced Elementary Methods
- Advanced Studies in K-12 Curriculum
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation View 3526 other Masters in Education in United States
- A baccalaureate degree or higher from a college or university regionally accredited in the United States or its equivalent from a school in another country.
- In instances where a standardized test is required, official GRE (Graduate Record Examination)/MAT (Miller Analogies Test)/GMAT (Graduate Management Admissions Test) score reports are required.
- Recommendation for admission by the department, division or college offering the desired degree program. Please see individual department sections of this catalog for additional requirements.
- Approval for admission by the Dean of the Graduate School.
International23704 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23704 USD per year and a duration of .
National8928 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8928 USD per year and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.