Graduates of the Clinical Counseling (Mental Health Counseling) program offered at Emporia State University are eligible to attain the Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) credential, and work in a variety of agencies, businesses, hospitals, and private practices. The faculty of the Clinical Counseling program are skilled educators and practitioners in the mental health profession and are committed to individual student needs, interests, and strengths, while providing a flexible educational experience.
- Multicultural Counseling
- Crisis Counseling & Trauma Informed
- Counseling Microskills Development
- Career Counseling and Development
- Counseling Theories
- Group Processes in Counseling
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Mental Disorders
- Theory and Practice of Appraisal in Counseling
- Professional Counseling
- Professional, Ethical & Legal Issues In Counseling
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPsychology Clinical Psychology Counselling Psychology View 385 other Masters in Clinical Psychology in United States
- GPA: dependent on academic program
- Non-native English speakers should submit official English proficiency test (TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo English Test) scores. Non-native English speakers who do not submit a test score will need to take an English placement exam upon arrival to Emporia State University.
- Emporia State University offers beginner, intermediate and advanced courses for students who need to improve their communication skills.
- The duration of time to complete the Intensive English Program is based on the English Proficiency Test score as well as the student's initiative and performance in class. Students may be allowed to enroll in one or more academic courses while enrolled in the Intensive English Program depending on their placement scores.
International21991 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21991 USD per year during 12 months.
National21991 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 21991 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Kansas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.