Students enjoy the benefits of small classes and a close relationship with ESU faculty, including personal instruction and one-on-one mentoring. Several of our courses are taught by field practitioners, allowing students to learn current techniques by experts in the field.
The Information Technology MSc program offered at Emporia State University is a STEM program and organized in such a manner so that students will be exposed to all areas of information technology, enhancing any career field, even for those without IT backgrounds.
- Information Technology Project Management
- Systems Analysis and Design
- Electronic Commerce
- Database Management
- Cloud Computing & Management
- Application Programming
- Enterprise Architecture
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology View 736 other Masters in Informatics & Information Technology in United States
- GPA: dependent on academic program
- Non-native English speakers should submit official English proficiency test (TOEFL, IELTS, Duolingo English Test) scores. Non-native English speakers who do not submit a test score will need to take an English placement exam upon arrival to Emporia State University.
- Emporia State University offers beginner, intermediate and advanced courses for students who need to improve their communication skills.
- The duration of time to complete the Intensive English Program is based on the English Proficiency Test score as well as the student's initiative and performance in class. Students may be allowed to enroll in one or more academic courses while enrolled in the Intensive English Program depending on their placement scores.
International12095 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12095 USD per year during 12 months.
National12095 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12095 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Kansas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.