The curriculum in the Master of Education in Educational Leadership is designed to strengthen the student's understanding, knowledge, and skills in Core Professional Studies and Educational Leadership as they relate to successful leadership roles in other educational settings, such as community colleges, vocational technical schools, or other education agencies. This program will not lead to certification as a P-12 principal.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Organizational Leadership and Education Administration
- School Law, Governance, and Ethics
- Issues in Education Administration
- Educational Policy and Governance
- Educational Planning and Evaluation
- Supervision and Empowerment
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership View 3531 other Masters in Education in United States
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited institution; usually that degree is in an education-related field
- One year of professional experience
- A letter of interest, stating the applicant's interest in the program
- Current resume, including the names of and contact information for at least 2 professional references
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 for all upper division credits taken at the undergraduate level
International23704 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23704 USD per year and a duration of .
National8928 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8928 USD per year and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.